[cmaster-next] support for capnproto API on Quagga

Philippe Guibert philippe.guibert at 6wind.com
Wed Dec 7 02:09:48 EST 2016

Hi all,

Hi David,

Following the weekly technical meeting, it appeared that capnproto is
a feature that will be needed by cmaster-next.
It also appears, that as first contributor to quagga canproto, you
could help me in reviewing the capnproto work ( link sent in previous
mail).

Based on your review, I will update the patch series and rebase i on
cmaster-next too.

Thanks for your help,

Best Regards,

Philippe