[cmaster-next] Technical Meeting Agenda

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Dec 7 07:38:15 EST 2016

1) Status -
     Still working towards 2.0.  We believe we are at a point where
bug fixes are only allowed( caveat a couple of fixes for Martin's
Snaproute I believe )

2) Branching Discussion
    master is the branch new development should be worked on.  The
real discussion about how to handle auto-merging is being delayed till
next weeks meeting.

3) CAP-N-PROTO
   Yes we would welcome this change in the code.

4) RD/RT
   Vivek counter-proposed a new option #7 and a modified #6.  Have
been placed in the document.  Additionally Vivek or Donald will send
email with details of proposal to alias

5) EVPN
   Some discussion between Vivek and Philippe about approach.  Further
discussion needed on alias

6) Changes in Coding Conventions
   Donald to modify hacking doc to discuss debug guards
   Lou to provide patch to bgp/rfapi code to guard debugs.

donald