[frr] List renamed (cmaster-next => frr)

David Lamparter equinox at diac24.net
Tue Dec 20 10:17:01 EST 2016

Hi all,

I've just renamed the mailing list from cmaster-next to frr.  You may
need to update your mail filters to match the new name.  The old address
should still work for sending mails to the mailing list.

(Archives & subscriber list should be same as before).

We may of course want to run the list somewhere else that is not a
personal box of mine;  I don't mind running it for now and will of
course supply the config & archives.

Cheers,

-David

P.S.: I'm in favour of *not* using an external list service, mostly due
to some of these going away and taking their archives with them.  Even
if we have backups, it's seriously annoying when URLs don't work
anymore.  It'd be OK if we have backups *and* we can do stable URLs
under a domain we own, though at that point we can just run our own
mailman.  It's not hard..