Technical steering committee recomendations

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Apr 4 21:50:05 EDT 2017

I know I might be jumping the gun here a bit(my apologies Alistair).

I would like to nominate David Lamparter to be on the steering committee.

David has continously shown a deep understanding of routing as well as his
ability to deliver new and innovative solutions too the frr project.  He
has the drive, expertise and the deep caring about frr that would make him
an excellent addition to the steering committee.

I would also like to nominate Lou Berger to the steering committee.

Lou brings a deep understanding of BGP as well a keen mind that quickly
understands the issue that is being discussed.  His attention to detail as
well as his focus on what we need to do next to get us where we want to go
would serve the frr project well.

Thanks!

Donald