[dev] Time to start thinking about moving meeting time

Vivek Venkatraman vivek at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Apr 25 19:20:20 EDT 2017

I'm in U.S. PDT too, and 8 AM is turning out to be particularly bad for me
because of subsequent meetings and the terrible commute in the early
morning. If it works for many others, I'd request it to be moved earlier by
an hour i.e., to 7 AM PDT, so I can attend from home. Alternately, Monday
or Friday at the current time (8 AM PDT) works well for me.