[dev] Todays Technical Meeting 11 am EDT

Lou Berger lberger at labn.net
Tue Aug 15 08:26:00 EDT 2017

On 8/15/2017 7:53 AM, Donald Sharp wrote:
> 6) Anything else?

If there's time/interest, I now have our *bgpd* only CI regression
running automatically on master and all PRs against master.

Currently the only information that I can share automatically are merge
issues (e.g., 554 and 939), some lib interface changes (via compile
failures, e.g.,  939), summary results, and basic valgrind sanity.  I
can provide details on failures, but right now that's a manual step.
The question I have, is (a) is this useful information and (b) if so,
how would folks like to see the information published (e.g., as a
comment on the PR, as a summary on a wiki page, e-mail to user or list,
etc.)

Lou