[dev] 4.0 branch pull

olivier.dugeon at orange.com olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Fri Dec 22 09:07:45 EST 2017

Hi Donald, all,

Unfortunately, remaining bugs have won despite all my efforts and my best wish. I have to throw in the towel by KO :-(

I'm going on vacation for two weeks, and completely off between Christmas and New Year. I will resume the fight early January and this time, I will win the game.

In the meantime, I will push in my personal FRR fork with SR-Routing branch the code as it is in one or two hours. If anyone wants to take a look at it.

https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/frr

I let you take the decision to create the branch 4.0 now or wait a little longer.

All my best wishes to you and your family.

Regards

Olivier

Thank you.