[dev] 4.0 branch pull

Olivier Dugeon olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Fri Dec 22 11:08:44 EST 2017

Hi Donald,

OK. Thank you very much to give me more time.

You could start having a look on my FRR fork: https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/frr/tree/SR-Routing

I just push my code. But not yet ready for the Pull Request.

In particular, I need to find a proper way to know that a re-routing occurs i.e. that OSPF recompute / reinstall a new routing table in order to update accordingly the Segment Routing MPLS FIB. I look to LDP code, but not found useful information. Previously it was done by adding a hook when OSPF send new routing table to Zebra, but I don't love too much this way of proceed. If someone has a better idea, I'll take it with pleasure.

Nothing will happen next week. I'll inform on progress first week of January.

Regards

Olivier