[frr] frr package for Arch Linux (AUR)

Martin Winter mwinter at opensourcerouting.org
Wed Feb 8 08:51:09 EST 2017

Konstantin,

I’m not testing Arch Linux at this time. Is this something I should
add to the CI system?
If yes, are you able to help out getting it up and running (and building
packages from the CI)
if I run into issues?

I don’t know anyone using Arch Linux, so I can’t judge how useful
this might be. But I’m
happy to add it to CI if you are willing to help.

- Martin