[frr] Today's Agenda
olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Tue Jan 10 09:29:48 EST 2017
Hi Donald, all
As discuss yesterday on Slack, here it is my proposal to manage Pull Request to be discuss during the audio.
--- FRR Pull request management ---
- Once a Pull Request is submitted, it is assigned to a code reviewer. The code reviewer has 2 weeks to review the code and commit it into the master. If the assigned code reviewer is too busy to manage the Pull Request he must delegate the review to another person within 3 days.
- Code reviewer has not necessary the right to commit directly the code. If he hasn't the right, a maintainer could do that once the review is done and the Pull request accepted.
- Code reviewer is responsible to interact with the owner of the Pull Request if modifications are necessary
- Code reviewers are designate based on volunteer who explicitly indicate which part of the code he/she is confident and able to review
- To start, helping people becoming a code reviewer and facilitate Pull request assignation to a code reviewer, we could fulfil the following table, which is give as example. The idea is at least to split the project into its various routing protocols and some transverses functions.
Le 10/01/2017 à 14:43, Donald Sharp a écrit :
> 1) Status
> 2) Pull Request : https://github.com/freerangerouting/frr/pull/44
> -> RD/RT cli discussion
> -> Functionality how does this properly fit into vnc?
> 3) Anything else?
> frr mailing list
> frr at lists.nox.tf
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev