[frr] Today's Agenda

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Jan 24 13:07:53 EST 2017

Meeting Notes:
1) Stable/2.0 still has 5 issues filed in github.  Some discussion
about multi-view and nexthop tracking.  Basically I believe it boils
down to views are not properly being tied into the default vrf.

2) Pull Requests State
   -> #42 PIM-SM + MSDP merged
   -> #97 -> On hold till we have a bit better understanding of
vrf/vnc/evpn integration
   -> #101 -> Still lots of discussion, we'll finalize that before merging
   -> #106 - > fix debian/changelog merged
   -> #102 -> replaced by #103
   -> #105 -> Donald to look at
   -> #107 -> Needs final looksie by David
   -> #111 -> After #107

3 ) Switching over to new style.  We agreed to switch over to using
linux kernel style.  Donald and David (and anyone else who wants to
)to work on moving 1-2 files at a time.  As that there are concerns
about indent not always making the right decision.  Make the change
and look at it.  If you are working on a pull request, make the change
via indent at the end of the patch stream.  I believe David to send
community.md update?

4) Olivier's proposal was discussed:
   -> General consensus was that it introduced a fair amount of
overhead with no real clear wins.
   -> Decided to ask that Pull Request Submitters assign people to
look at the issue
   -> Decided to create a wiki document to allow people to document
their areas of expertise and willingness to help out.

thanks!

dnoald