[frr] frr-rc1 (latest git) now available in Ubuntu Store as snap

Martin Winter mwinter at opensourcerouting.org
Mon Jan 30 12:16:32 EST 2017

With all the snapcraft packaging files installed, I have now frr
published in the Ubuntu Store

At this time it’s only in the edge and beta channels (not in stable).
I plan to move it up to stable once we have rc2 (or the release)

If you use Ubuntu 16.04 or another OS which supports snap packages, then
install it with
	snap install --beta frr

I’m the one with access to publish the snap at this time (We can fix
this once the
org structures are in place)

If you install, the execute   frr.readme   to see some information (i.e.
you need
to give network control privs to the snap and it shows you how and other
details)

- Martin

PS: Only Intel 64bit Snap published right now. Will add more
architectures
later when we get more stable.