[dev] Announcing EVPN support merged to FRRouting master

David Lamparter equinox at diac24.net
Fri Jul 14 11:21:11 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

just an hour ago, we've merged EVPN support into FRRouting's master
branch.  I'd particularly like to thank Vivek Venkatraman (author of
most of it), Donald Sharp, Lou Berger, Philippe Guibert and Russ White
for their hard work in getting this rather large chunk of code through.

As always there are things left to be polished, but right now it's time
to have some cake!

Cheers,

-David

P.S.:  as context for the FROG list, this will be in the next release
/after/ 3.0, so it's still some time out.