[dev] Today's Technical Meeting 11 am EST

Lou Berger lberger at labn.net
Tue Jun 13 09:52:18 EDT 2017

At some point I'd like to close on the config discussion on PR#619.  We
had a lot of discussion on xVPN ("RD/RT") config earlier this year and
settled on a config syntax.  This PR introduces a new config node that
parallels what we collectively agreed to call 'vrf-policy' and I think
we should agree on how the config syntax introduced in this PR should
fit in.

I'm not sure if there will be time in this meeting (which BTW I'll
probably be 30 min late) or schedule a specific meeting so we can
resolve and unblock this PR.

Thanks,

Lou