[frr] Technical Meeting 3/14 11 am EDT

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Mar 14 11:42:51 EDT 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Donald Sharp
<sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com> wrote:
> https://bluejeans.com/9192742159
>
> 1) Issues

4 new issues from last week.
Labeled Unicast Support -> Adding draft
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-04 and rfc3107 to FRR.  Experimental
branch is at https://github.com/donaldsharp/frr/tree/MPLS

Linux MPLS Performance -> If you have done any testing please add your
results here

MPLS NetBSD is not supported -> We are looking for *BSD developers, If
you are interested here is something that needs work!

How to setup MPLS on Linux:
http://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/proceedings/slides/prabhu-mpls-tutorial.pdf

EIGRP Support -> Started work on bringing forward.  Code needs allot
of love.  If you want to look at it
https://github.com/donaldsharp/frr/tree/EIGRP

> 2) 2.0 Release Status

Waiting for 2 issues to be handled.  Both are under work currently.
Plan is to release at the same time as the web site.  Early April
Release

> 3) PR

2 PR's:

Label Manager -> Still being worked by Bingen.

If.h api cleanup -> I need to rework this and resubmit

> 4) MPLS Status

<as above>

> 5) EIGRP Status

<as above>