[frr] Todays Technical Meeting 11 am EDT

Olivier Dugeon olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Tue Mar 21 11:01:25 EDT 2017

Hi Donald,

I contact my communication department to get the authorization to mention Orange in the list of FRR contributor for the official announcement, but got plenty of questions in turn :-(

So, I just would discuss and get some precision about the relation between FRR and the Linux Foundation. In particular, one of my colleague ask me if there will be some fees and/or charges to pay to the Linux Foundation, and thus if FRR members need to pay something. For me no, but, well, I just would get a confirmation and precise term of the collaboration to push my request.

Thanks,

Olivier