[frr] making frr more public

olivier.dugeon at orange.com olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Wed Mar 22 14:12:36 EDT 2017

Hi Donald, JR,

As mentioned, text is fine for me. I'm just waiting authorization from my communication department to add Orange in the list of companies that contribute to FRR. I hope I get it before the official announcement.

Concerning the web site, it seems also pretty good, but, it is hard to look at the detail since the picture is quite small. Do you have large picture to share ? Other pages ? Or preferably, private access to the real web site in order to get a better feedback from us ?

Regards

Olivier

Le 22/03/2017 à 17:37, Donald Sharp a écrit :
> All -
>
> Please take a second to look at the proposed web page and the
> Introducing FRR document.  We'd like to hear some feedback, even if it
> is as simple as 'Looks Good'.
>
> donald
>
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 11:30 PM, JR Rivers
> <jrrivers at cumulusnetworks.com> wrote:
>> As most of you know, we've been working with the Linux Foundation to host
>> FRR.  Open Network Summit is coming up in early April, and given the release
>> readiness of FRR, it seems like a good time to make FRR more public.
>>
>> We have a few pieces of work associated to make this happen; one is a
>> website, and the second is a blog post that Linux Foundation will issue.
>> I've been working with a web designer on the site, and I've attached a
>> non-interactive mock up below.  I've also put together a straw proposal to
>> introduce FRR.
>>
>> Looking for comments on these.  There are two sections that announce
>> participants in the FRR community, one is in the blog post, and the second
>> is in the "Contributors" section at the bottom of the website.  I took the
>> blog list from Martin's presentation... please let me know directly if your
>> company wants to be included in either section.  Also happy to have people
>> in your marketing departments speak with all of the others and the Linux
>> Foundation people; just make the introduction, and I'll get the ball
>> rolling.
>>
>> cheers, JR
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_9VRlQkvCiGfQPMtqND094gZuRGDq22tad_GdGQgv9U/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you.