[frr] making frr more public

JR Rivers jrrivers at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Mar 15 23:30:32 EDT 2017

As most of you know, we've been working with the Linux Foundation to host
FRR.  Open Network Summit is coming up in early April, and given the
release readiness of FRR, it seems like a good time to make FRR more public.

We have a few pieces of work associated to make this happen; one is a
website, and the second is a blog post that Linux Foundation will issue.
I've been working with a web designer on the site, and I've attached a
non-interactive mock up below.  I've also put together a straw proposal to
introduce FRR.

Looking for comments on these.  There are two sections that announce
participants in the FRR community, one is in the blog post, and the second
is in the "Contributors" section at the bottom of the website.  I took the
blog list from Martin's presentation... please let me know directly if your
company wants to be included in either section.  Also happy to have people
in your marketing departments speak with all of the others and the Linux
Foundation people; just make the introduction, and I'll get the ball
rolling.

cheers, JR

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_9VRlQkvCiGfQPMtqND094gZuRGDq22tad_GdGQgv9U/edit?usp=sharing