[dev] Now frr-2.0 and frr-3.0-dev available in snap store

Martin Winter mwinter at opensourcerouting.org
Tue May 2 17:35:06 EDT 2017

I’ve started to upload 3.0-dev images to the snap store.

There are 4 channels on the snap store for different versions of the
code:
- stable
- release candidate
- beta
- edge

The default channel which is used (unless the user overrides it), is the
stable
channel.
“stable” and “release candidate” contain the 2.0 version of FRR
and
“beta” and “edge” now contain the 3.0 code

Snap’s are published for amd64, i386, armhf, arm64 and ppc64el CPU
architectures.

For release versions, I’ve named them 3.0-dev-20170428  (date of the
git when it was pulled)
I’m planning to update the 3.0 code on the store on a weekly base.

I’m also thinking about pushing builds based on master to the edge
channel (and keep 3.0 only
on beta and soon release candidate channel).

I’ve attached some stat output from the snap store to this email as
well.

- Martin