[dev] FRRouting Ansible Module Discussion

Phil Huang phil_huang at edge-core.com
Wed May 3 11:17:18 EDT 2017

Hi Donald,

Thanks for your introduction

Hi Jason,

Nice to meet you virtually
May I know that do you have any plan to do it in your side?

Thanks.
--
Open Networking Solution Engineer
Open Networking Business Unit

Mail: phil_huang at edge-core.com
Tel: +886-3-563-8888 Ext: 3585
http://blog.pichuang.com.tw

On 03/05/2017, 02:42, "Donald Sharp" <sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com> wrote:

    Phil -

    I've cc'ed Jason Heller who has been working on a bunch of automation
    work with Ansible.  I believe Jason might have some ideas for how to
    proceed as well as a source to answer questions if you have any.

    thanks!

    donald