[dev] Todays Technical Meeting Agenda

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue May 23 12:02:43 EDT 2017

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Donald Sharp
<sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com> wrote:
> 11 AM EST
>
> https::/bluejeans.com/9192742159
>
> 1) Bingen's PR's (since we skipped them last week )

Questions about how to properly implement this in zebra.  Bingen to
schedule and run a special meeting to figure this out.

> 2) New Issues

<see issues for updates>

> 3) PR's

We need to have a meeting to discuss the packaging.  Martin? to
schedule and run a special meeting to figure this out.

See PR's for updates

> 4)  Plans for dropping encap safi support

A IETF last call doc to remove encap safi.  Only known implementation
is FRR/Quagga(?)  Suggestion for a patch to remove the config
commands.  So let's create an issue and get a patch.

> 5) Anything Else?

tabs -vs- spaces

kernel style decided.

How to -> convert over?  Let's convert over 3.0 and master. Quentin
and David to kick ass this problem.

Add to modelines for vim(David) and emacs(donald/lou?)

donad