[dev] DEFUN different from Quagga

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Nov 14 12:13:43 EST 2017

Hello! You can find docs on the CLI implementation here:

https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/blob/master/doc/cli.md <https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/blob/master/doc/cli.md>

The differences in `argv` filling are also documented there.
Please let me know if you have any further questions that aren’t answered here or if something doesn’t make sense.