[dev] Discussion on "Linux Foundation Networking Projects"

Martin Winter mwinter at opensourcerouting.org
Thu Nov 30 04:44:48 EST 2017

Olivier,

We can all discuss this next tuesday. I think it is essential for
everyone to
educate themselves.

If you have additional information which you are allowed to share, then
please feel
free to send a link or the actual document(s).

The goal for next week is for everyone to discuss the issue - so that
the
TSC can make a formal decision the week after.

- Martin