[dev] Today's Technical Meeting Agenda

Philippe Guibert philippe.guibert at 6wind.com
Wed Apr 25 09:54:01 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Yes, we can move Yang presentation to next week call.

By the way, I realize that next weekly call is may 1st.
People in France may not be able to reach the call, as it is a public
holiday
I would like to know if other people have schedule conflicts too to attend
for yang presentation ?

If possible, I would propose to move the meeting to next wednesday, 2nd of
may.
Kunihiro-san, Renato, would that be ok for you ?

Thanks
Philippe