[dev] no soft bgp clear is triggered on modification to prefixlist / routemap

Fran├žois francois.serman at corp.ovh.com
Thu Aug 2 06:31:45 EDT 2018

Hey guys,

As I needed a quick fix to push to production, I tweaked the automation solution to do the soft-reconfiguration.

But 10 monthes later, the question remains: was it fixed?

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 04:27:08PM +0100, Vincent JARDIN wrote:
> FRR 3.0 is released now, you are welcomed to used it and to report issues
> like you just did.

I see that there has been 2 marjor versions since then, that amazing!
I might give a try to the latests version, eventhough we currently use FRR as "simple" RR.

--
Fran├žois