[dev] RFC compliance

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Aug 14 08:11:10 EDT 2018

Jeff -

The documentation lists a bunch of supported RFC's
http://docs.frrouting.org/en/latest/overview.html#system-architecture
. But we really have not made a concerted effort to keep this list up
to date at all.  If someone were to spend time doing this and updating
the documentation we would be greatly appreciative.

Additionally on the frrouting.org website we have ANVL results of
testing against the main protocols people are using.

donald