[dev] Reg: FRR PBR Configuration

valli rama pvallirama at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:11:31 EST 2018

Hi Donald

Please find the below is the ip rule show output

sudo ip rule show
0: from all lookup local
300: from 192.168.59.10/24 to 192.168.56.10/24 iif enp0s3 lookup 10000
301: from 192.168.55.10/24 to 192.168.54.11/24 iif enp0s3 lookup 10000
32766: from all lookup main
32767: from all lookup default

sudo ip route ls table 10000
default via 192.168.58.11 dev enp0s9  proto 195  metric 20

Thanks,
Valli