[dev] Experimental OSPF SR

Jeff Tantsura jefftant at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 13:49:14 EST 2018

Hi Olivier,

Thanks!

I’m in process of turning MSD into a framework that could be used to advertise various HW capabilities, thru different MSD types. MSD of type 0 is indeed to advertise max stack, and this is what you have implemented.
Would be great to continue adding this functionality as it becomes available.
Wrt Link MSD - I understand, it is quite irrelevant on x86 platform or a single chip switch, so perhaps, something for the future.
BGP-LS MSD extensions are very much needed, what are the plans for BGP-LS in general?

Thanks,
Jeff