[dev] Open source routing @ ietf meetup

Lou Berger lberger at labn.net
Mon Jul 16 07:51:17 EDT 2018

yikes - this isn't a bof or anything more than what we've done at the
IETF since berlin...

Anyone interested in joining a "bring your own lunch" gathering
of folks using/building open source routing code, please drop in to
Square Dorchester [1] at today's lunch break.

There is no agenda or slides. Please feel free to bring a topic that
you'd like to
discuss or just come and listen.
Lou

[1]