[dev] Fwd: FW: FRRouting - RIP VRF Support.

Jia Chen jchen1 at paloaltonetworks.com
Thu Jul 26 18:16:32 EDT 2018

I think IS-IS is also not supporting VRF. If anyone is working for it or has a plan alreay. Please reply and we would like to know.
Thanks,
Jay

On 4/9/18, 4:27 AM, "dev on behalf of Donald Sharp" <dev-bounces at lists.frrouting.org on behalf of sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com> wrote:

    Amit -

    As you have already figured out, VRF support for RIP has not been
    programmed yet.  I am not aware of anyone working on this at this
    point in time.  We would welcome someone picking this up and supplying
    patches to this issue!

    thanks!

    donald