[dev] Integrating DLEP with FRR

Susheela Francis Susheela.Francis at larsentoubro.com
Sat Mar 3 00:12:57 EST 2018

Hi,
I am trying to integrate an open source DLEP stack with FRR/Quagga.
I am trying to manipulate the linux kernel routing table to include the DLEP routes in its routing table and then redistribute it to Quagga.
I am new to this and have not been successful in doing this so far.
Can you suggest a way ahead?

Is there a better approach to solve this problem?

Thanks & Regards,
Susheela Francis
Larsen & Toubro ltd.

Larsen and Toubro Limited; L&T Heavy Engineering | Strategic Electronics Center
"Komarla Solitaire", 145/2, Old Madras Road, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore 560093
Tele: +91-80-6693 6245, Mobile: +91-8105228297
Mail: SUSHEELA.FRANCIS at LARSENTOUBRO.COM<mailto:SUSHEELA.FRANCIS at LARSENTOUBRO.COM>  Web: www.lthed.com<http://www.lthed.com/>; www.larsentoubro.com<http://www.larsentoubro.com/>;

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.