[dev] `default` keyword?

Philippe Guibert philippe.guibert at 6wind.com
Fri Mar 30 05:20:15 EDT 2018

Donald, Renato,

so "default"  will be a VRF like the other ones.
And it will be accessible in all show vrf <> commands.
This is the goal of the change wished ?

I agree on the principle.
However, some care will be needed:
- when creating other VRF, since the keyword "default" will be reserved.
- BGP uses the same keyword ( it is hardcoded in bgp_route.c . Some changes
will be needed too.

Philippe