[dev] `default` keyword?

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Fri Mar 30 11:26:37 EDT 2018

I would not say we would have a 'show ip route vrf default', although
I suppose you could add that.  `default` just means to me the main
routing table.  We need a way to signal that we want to do route
leaking from the main routing table( static or through bgp ).

So in my mind the default keyword is just a special word used to say
'main routing table' for purposes of figuring out where we are trying
to apply the command.

But I agree there is non-trivial amount of work needed to put this in.

donald