[dev] Northbound API - Presentation this Friday

Renato Westphal renato at opensourcerouting.org
Wed May 23 12:52:31 EDT 2018

Just a quick update to everyone: I've managed to build libyang on
OpenBSD and FreeBSD, and the fixes were trivial. I've also
successfully tested libyang on those platforms. We're now getting in
touch with the libyang maintainers to discuss how to provide official
support and packages for *BSD and OmniOS/Solaris.

--
Renato Westphal