[dev] Fwd: [NetDev-People] Announcing Netdev 0x13 conference

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Sep 18 08:55:55 EDT 2018

All -

The next netdev conference is in Prague in late march of 2019, placed
right before the next IETF.  I am currently planning on
attending/presenting at this conference and hope to see some of you
there.  This conference would be an excellent place to spend some face
to face time with your fellow FRRouting developers as well as linux
kernel developers.  I also think that we would be well served if
presentations from the FRR community were submitted at this conference
as well.

thanks!

donald