[dev] Regarding Support of Segment Routing for ISIS in FRR

olivier.dugeon at orange.com olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Fri Apr 12 03:40:09 EDT 2019

Hello Shurov,

As the developer of OSPF-SR, I'm currently adding the support of SR to IS-IS. Work is done at 70%, but due to a recent bug discovered with MPLS-TE (Issue #4032) I need to first solve this problem, and then adapt IS-IS-SR code to this new feature.

I hope I could release a pre-alpha version by one month.

Regards

Olivier

Le 12/04/2019 à 05:36, Shuvro a écrit :
> Hi Team,
>
> Last few days I was doing few configs in OSPF-SR and found decent support being available there in FRR but I do not see the same for ISIS,nor does the official FRR documentation mention anything about the same.
>
> Is it safe to assume ISIS-SR is still not supported in FRR or is there any work around to make SR work using ISIS?
>
> Your kind response on the same is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Shuvro

Thank you.