[dev] [FROG] FRR on NRL CORE (fyi)

Phil Wiggins phil.wiggins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 09:28:22 EDT 2019

Is it possible to relocate /etc/frr to use another location such as
/usr/local/etc/frr?  It's important to us for virtualization where the
virtual routers (virtual_file_system:/usr/local/etc/frr) can't conflict
with the host (/etc/frr); otherwise, we get multiple virtual routers trying
to use host_file_system:/etc/frr concurrently which doesn't end well.

Is there something that I can add/change to the build script?
https://gist.github.com/apwiggins/44f3592a61965783372aea5881ed9f7a
[snip]
./bootstrap.sh
./configure \
--prefix=/usr/local \
--enable-exampledir=/usr/share/doc/frr/examples/ \
--localstatedir=/var/run/frr \
--sbindir=/usr/lib/frr \
--sysconfdir=/usr/local/etc/frr \
--enable-pimd \