[dev] debian vs ubuntu config

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Mon Dec 2 12:20:52 EST 2019

Aleksey-

Our source installation instructions vary by platform because they were
written by different people. Since these instructions are targeted at
developers we tend to spend less time making them as user friendly as they
probably should be.

In this specific example, the files created are different - but as Donald
indicated, you can switch between integrated and non integrated config at
runtime. Generally speaking, if you're new to FRR, it's best to use
integrated config.

Quentin