[dev] Vxlan route updates not going zfpm

Srinivasulu P srinivas.pichika at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:11:09 EST 2019

Hi Donald,

Thanks for the response. In EVPN case for Type-2, locally learned mac
address and ip address will be send to other VTEP device. In this case,
Zebra needs to update BGP to prepare Type-2 routes and send it to remote
device.

Could you please suggest, how zebra can receive  these locally learned
mac/ip address from the ASIC. It is via rt_netlink socket or any other
mechanism to achieve this.

Thanks and regards
Srinivas