[dev] Hello FRR!

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Jan 15 08:10:01 EST 2019

Dino -

Albert, sent an email to the dev alias a couple of days ago which
kicked this off:

https://lists.frrouting.org/pipermail/dev/2019-January/001558.html

At this point I believe the discussion is around how we can get the
licensing right, after that it's just programming.  I'm willing to
help out where necessary, but I wanted the people who understand
licensing better than I do to have a chance to chime in and work it
out.

thanks!

donald