[dev] FRR crypto in Fedora and RHEL

Michal Ruprich michalruprich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 02:42:23 EDT 2019

Hi Donald,

On 6/25/19 10:03 PM, Donald Sharp wrote:
> Removing code and depending on system libraries are fine from my
> perspective as long as the new library dependencies are for commonly
> available libraries available across all the systems we care about.
> This includes the *bsd's.  My assumption is that this is probably
> true, correct?

Of course, I am planning to use openssl or gnutls. Ideally I would like
to make the build optional so that other distributions may choose if
they prefer something else. Is there a specific list of systems that you
care about? I would like to make sure that they all support these libraries.

Thanks.

Michal