[dev] ask for Ubuntu 19.04 (disco) support.

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed May 15 12:03:36 EDT 2019

We are not yet building for 19.04. When we start, we will send an announcement on the announce alias.

For now you can build the package from source yourself using our instructions for Debian:
http://docs.frrouting.org/projects/dev-guide/en/latest/packaging-debian.html <http://docs.frrouting.org/projects/dev-guide/en/latest/packaging-debian.html>

Quentin