[dev] frr compiling with ospf support encountered a problem

elahe jahani elahe.jahani91 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 06:58:38 EST 2019

Hi.
ّ

I can't compile the frr service on freebsd 12.1.

My frr version is 1.1.

I would like enable ospfd on frr, Therefore, I added --enable-ospfd on
Makefile.onestep.

I get the following error when compiling the frr source code:

ospfd/ospf_neighbor.c: In function 'ospf_nbr_lookup':
ospfd/ospf_neighbor.c:410:45: error: taking address of packed member
of 'struct ip' may result in an unaligned pointer value
[-Werror=address-of-packed-member]
  410 |   return (ospf_nbr_lookup_by_addr(oi->nbrs, &iph->ip_src));

I searched a lot of, but found nothing.

Thank you for wasting time to help me.