[dev] FRR Slack channel

Adam Casella adam.casella1984 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:31:43 EDT 2019

Thanks Donald.    This link appears to be missing/broken.  It currently links to the security Issues and Announcements.   i tried in both Chrome and Safari to ensure it was not a browser rendering issue and looks like the url is missing from the page source.    Is there another link or way that I am not seeing?

Adam