Northbound progress

Santosh P K sapk at vmware.com
Fri Feb 21 03:41:06 EST 2020

Status on northbound work till now.

  1.  Nb_conversions branch is up to date with master.
  2.  Below are the Yang PRs that got merged over last week.
     *   Nexthop yang ( https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/5578)
     *   Staticd yang (https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/5460)
     *   Basic routing yang (https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/5530)
     *   VRF model yang (https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/5501)
  3.  Staticd code progress
     *   Backend code for staticd is progress,  would be raising the PR on or before same by 28th of Feb.
  4.  PIM yang and code progress
     *   Did some digging around keeping the common configuration out of address-family. We will need to discuss this in upcoming meeting or over slack to conclude on the same for Yang rework.
     *   Backend code is ready with old yang. Once Yang is merged backend code PR will be raised.
  5.  BGP yang status.
     *   All comments are addressed and waiting for any other review comments.
  6.  Route-map and filters for protocols.
     *   We will rework on route-map filters that is already merged to master with identifyref and raise  the PR for protocols.

Thanks
Santosh P K