[dev] A new direction

Mike Mazarick mike.mazarick at virtudatacenter.com
Tue Jan 21 16:42:08 EST 2020

I had previously been using  "sudo snap install frr" and it hasn't been
working for me.  Because I am "half pregnant" from my efforts at installing
from source, I will choose this option.  I will use the User's Guide as a
reference to all things "frr".  When all else fails, read the documentation.

I decided to do this after a phone call the Eric Frazier thanking him for
pointing  out "sudo snap install frr" to me.  He said there were a lot of
configuration options needed for frr, it is all documented, and asked if I
had seen them.  I said I hadn't and didn't know the documentation existed.
He pointed me to https://frrouting.org, hit "download", and there is a
User's Guide.

I will be "heads down" with the Users Guide.

Mike Mazarick