[dev] Telco meeting agenda

olivier.dugeon at orange.com olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Tue Jun 9 16:41:15 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Next Telco meeting is tomorrow Wednesday 10th of June 16h - 17h Paris time.

Here it is the agenda. Perhaps we'll not have time to go through all points, but we'll try to do our best.

- Status on Segment Routing PR and next steps - Status on Traffic Engineering (TED) - Presentation of Backup Paths (PR 6530) by Mark - Discussion about the new project facilities on GitHub to follow Telco actions (similar to what northbound call do) - Discussion on Pathd & PCELib

Regards

Olivier