[dev] Meeting to discuss EVPN-MH PR #6515

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Jun 9 23:57:51 UTC 2020

All -

During today's Tech meeting we decided that we needed to review this
rather large PR a bit more closely as a group in separate meetings.

I would like to call a meeting at 1pm EDT on June 15.  If you are
interested in attending please send me a note that you would like to
attend
the meeting and I will get you an invite.

My expectations is that people attending the meeting should have
scanned the PR and come ready with concerns/questions/suggestions

PR:
https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/6515

Doc commit:
https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/6515/commits/8bb4a4ace113675788153cc04e7a0078a66a1041

If you would like to attend the meeting please let me know and I will
get you an invite.

thanks!

donald