[dev] ODL BGPCEP Magnesium Retrospective and Roadmap for Aluminium presentation

olivier.dugeon at orange.com olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Wed Jun 24 17:56:32 UTC 2020

Dear all,

As promise during the telco meeting, here it is the indication to join my talk on PCE during the LFN virtual Developer Day Forum event. I will present what has been develop and possible cooperation with FRR to automate OpenDayLight tests.

Regards

Olivier

--

What: ODL BGPCEP Magnesium Retrospective and Roadmap for Aluminium
When: Thu Jun 25 2020 from 14:00 to 15:00 (Time zone: Paris)

Meeting ID: 966 6549 3200
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acvVzQ7WiV

Link: https://teamup.com/event/show/id/Kd9jTADTPqLnjLNoZnek7k2FT9NG61
Event exported from Teamup