Northbound discussions - MOM 06/03/2020

Santosh P K sapk at vmware.com
Fri Mar 6 13:06:51 EST 2020

We have a northbound project wiki page https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/wiki/Northbound-Project. Please see MOM for today’s discussion at anotepad.com/notes/whf5ap7k<https://anotepad.com/notes/whf5ap7k>.

I had choppy internet so missed out few discussion today. @Mark  and @sworley at cumulusnetworks.com<mailto:sworley at cumulusnetworks.com> since you both know nexthop group implementation well, would like to know what are the concerns that you have for nexthop in zebra operational model. If you can let me know the concerns I keep that as agenda for next week.

Thanks
Santosh P K